Friday, February 5, 2010

HAPPENINGS

I have never blogged before, I use to make fun of people who did. But I have been wanting to start a journal lately, so that I can remember cute stuff my kids do, and figured this would be the easiest way to do that. I have never been good about keeping a journal, and own about five crazy vague ones, I hope this attempt works. I labelled this Happenings because I have been hearing the word happenin a lot lately, Nate started asking Azaria "What's happenin?" whenever she cried, and so Collin (wanting to copy everything that Nate does) now has to say it repeatedly every time she cries. It has gotten old but is cute. Azaria has a little cold but is still such a good baby! Definitely a cuddle bug, but Collin was never much of one so its nice. She is extremely smiley, probably because she is extremely gassy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment